HEADLINES FROM TODAY;
- Mummy visited by herself.
- Rory was very sad and unsettled (very unusual as we are both super content and quiet normally)
- Rory was in air ALL day today.
- Both of us were weighed with only 5g between us, we both weigh 6lb 15oz.
- Rory is getting a flat head on his right side because no matter how many times the nurses rotate him, he always turns his head to face me (Austin).
- Austin has some further complication with his groin hernia.
- We have both had a little fun in our bouncy chair.
- We have both had lots of cuddles
- The dr feels it better to keep us both in until we are off of oxygen rather than send us home with it – longer stay ahead!
- THE NURSE ASKED – WOULD MUMMY TAKE RORY HOME WITHOUT ME (Austin) !!!!!! (How can She do that? Really?!!!)
- Two more babies went home – even the nurse said to mummy ‘it’ll be your turn one day’ it was written all over mummy’s face that she finds it hard.
- Daddy visited with mummy at night time.
- Daddy reckoned looking after two is easy whilst cuddling Rory and rocking me (Austin) with his foot. 😂
Pictures from today;